Here Are Some Progressive Marketing Techniques You Can Use To Get More Exposure For Your Property:
- Create a single property website using a service
like Realbird.Com or singlepropertysites.com, that allows for you to syndicate your property to 20+ search portals. Realbird requires you select yourself as a real estate professional!
- Take advantage of the “free” FSBO advertising websites. Yours for FREE. Here’s a list of some you may want to use:
3. forsalebyowner.com (Some cost)
4. zillow.com (use “make me move” feature) 5. trulia.com
11. homesbyowner.com (Some Cost)
13. nuwaymls.com/ 14.miadomo.com/sellingHome/
16. forsalebyownercenter.com/sell-home.aspx 17.owners.com
- Use Zillow to it’s fullest. Post a short video (I have ideas on this) and add the owners estimate comments in the section that's hidden until you click the down arrow next to Zestimate Details. It gives you a bunch of room for more comments.
- Create a video of your property and post it to Youtube. Did you know that Youtube is the second largest search engine in the US? Yep, getting your property onto Youtube could go a long way toward getting you organic search exposure.
- And you don’t even need a video camera to create the video! You can use a free service like Animoto.com to create a video photo slideshow... or a free service like Screenr.Com to give a photo tour of your property as you talk about its better features...
- Post Your Property To Craigslist, but do it right! Sure, we know you’ve probably been using craigslist already, but have you been Titling your Craiglist posts so they stand out? Or in such a way that you can benefit from the organic search juice craigslist is capable of getting you... Have you been making it possible for visitors to your listing on craigslist to join a list to be notified about upcoming open houses at the property? I have a list of some sample eye-grabbing headlines – want them? Email me at email@example.com
- Run A Locally Targeted Facebook Ad For Your Property. In no time, you can have an ad for your property live and viewable to thousands of Facebook users in your area! You’ve seen those ads on the right side of Facebook right? Your property can be there in 15 minutes!
- Run a Google Awards Campaign For Your Property. You can position your property so it shows up at the top of the page anytime someone uses Google to search properties in your area. (For some strange reason, most agents still don’t do this for their individual property listings, so you shouldn’t have too much price competition.)
- Create A Blog or Facebook Page For Your Property... Get people to subscribe or become a fan in order to learn about how the sale is going!
- Google – “Real Estate In ...” Your Area. Then go to every agent’s website you find and “Friend” him/her. Send them info on your home for sale.
- Use Facebook and be sure to drop a line or 2 about your property to your Facebook profile on a daily basis. Sure, agents will see your property and approach you for your listing... But the best among them will keep your property in the back of their mind in order to do the best possible job for their buyer clients.
- Website for your single property page so when folks see your comments and want to know more about you... they see your property!
- Make Sure your sign is VERY Visible with a phone number, the single property website, & QR code.
- And finally, if you exhausted all the options above, and your property still isn’t sold, give me a ring at 248-631-7707 so we can talk about the nifty stuff I haven’t shared with your here!
Why would I offer these services? I know that many for-sale-by-owners end up listing with a professional realtor. I want to interview for the job of getting your home sold! Please reply to this email or give me a call at 248-631-7707. Also feel free to log in and explore the rest of my site.